Sunday, July 8, 2012

Got my Nikon SLR Digital Camera out it has been in the closet for such a long time.....

Hi Everyone...My wonderful Hubby a few years ago bought me a Nikon SLR Digital Camera and when I was commuting and working full time and each others work hours it was hard to get the camera out...Since we have moved and I am know a Stay at Home Mom and Hubby had the weekend off from retail so today I took some pics.  I did not realize how much I missed it.  We live in a Beautiful and peace little place called Wayne Lakes it is a wooded area with several lakes and lots of wildlife...We just love it here.  So the pics I took today is around one of the lake areas and playgrounds here in Wayne Lakes. 

This is Mia she is going to be 4 in September

  Mia and Nathan (Nathan will be 2 tomorrow)

 Hubby (Ron), Mia and Nathan
                                                  
Little Nathan fell on the playground and got the little pebbles of sand on his face...







We had a wonderful Day...

Big Hugs,
Jen


4 comments:

  1. Jen, these pictures are precious! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a lot of fun....Big Hugs, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Jen you blog is so pretty please enter me in your giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. your two littles ones are so sweet

    ReplyDelete