Thursday, June 28, 2012

July 2012 Tag Swap & Other Projects

Hi Everyone...I wanted to share the video of my tags that I made for Velma's Tag Swap at Creatively Outta Control.  I sewed a felt coffee cup and thought these would be cute to hold a gift card for your favorite coffee shop. 

The video also has the handmade drawstring bag that I made for the hostess of the tag swap Velma as a small Thank You for all that she does for the swap.  I did a filet crochet of a "V" on the front of the bag and hanmade some fabric flowers, free hand sewing of the leaves and did a little beaded croheting of some flowers...tucked inside the drawstring bag is a few packages of beaded crocheted mini doilies and flowers.

I also did a preview of the mini album that I am currently working on for my one on one swap for my partner on MAS and I used the crocheted flowers and doilies on one othe pages in the album.

Thanks for watching!

Hugs,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment