Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tags, Tags and more tags & swaps

Just got home from work and relaxing, checking email and etc.  Thinking about what I want to do for the March tag swap, thinking about what I am going to do for the rolodex & mini album swap on Your paper pantry.  I have die cut my rolodex/contact cards it is a Parisian theme so I got the DCVW tres chic I believe  is paper stack but, the rolodex/contact cards are so small.  I purchased a digital collage sheet off of an etsy store of 1"x1" squares and thinking I will use some of them since they are small.  The mini is a love theme or what your partner chooses...I hope she/he chooses the love theme because I purchased the be mine stack from DCWV.  I guess I need to watch a few more YT video for inspiration and then sit for alittle bit at my scrapping table and see where it leads me......hehehe!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Keep those YT videos coming.

    ReplyDelete